Tarot has many dimensions. The cards speak to our minds,
hearts and spirits. Do we, though, as spiritual beings
having a human experience, know what is underneath those
What lies deep within our unconscious mind?
What lies under the sea of tarot images?
We can find out. Personal discovery rules!
Think of each tarot card in the deck as a collage of many
layers of ourselves and the universe at large. The imagery
of the cards are portals that can take us places and
eventually, through discovering the layers upon layers of
symbolism, we can arrive at a place of inner peace.
Every card can take us to our core, the core that is hidden
within the depths of ourselves.
This technique is called Hidden Revelations.
The cards can take you places, but where? Although
experiences will vary from person to person, they all lead
to the core that it is our center.
What is different for each of us is our experience along the
way, and each experience can offer profound revelations.
Here is the process:
1. Sit comfortably in a chair.
2. Close your eyes. Take 3 deep breaths, inhaling through
your nose and exhaling out through your mouth. Do this
3. While staying in a meditative state, open your eyes and
take out your cards.
4. Shuffle the cards and pull one. Keep the card face-down
in front of you.
5. Take one more deep breath and turn the card over.
6. Let a symbol or image in the card catch your attention,
and wait for it to speak to you.
7. What words do you hear? What do you see?
8. Ask the image on the card, "Why am I here?"
9. Wait for an answer.
10. Now thank the image.
11. Move on to another image you see in the card, and ask it
the following question: "Since I know why I'm here, what can
I do in this lifetime to strengthen my purpose?"
12. Wait again for an answer, then thank the image.
13. Staying with the same card, pick another image.
14. Ask it the following question: "Since I know what I have
to learn in this life, what can you tell me about myself as
I am at present?"
15. Again wait for an answer, then thank the image.
16. Stay with the same card and pick another image.
Ask it the following question: "What new insight can you
tell me about myself?" Again wait for an answer, then thank
17. While staying in a meditative state, let your eyes move
around the card until you spot an image you haven't noticed
before. Remember it, then close your eyes.
18. Visualize the image you just saw. See it in your mind's
eye. Say to the image: "Lead me to my center, to my core
self, the part of me that is OK exactly the way it is."
19. In your mind's eye, let the card grow to the size of a
doorway. Then step through it.
20. Let the image lead you down a flight of stairs. At the
bottom you find your core self. Take the time to see it
clearly, so you can remember it later.
21. Go back up the stairs and through the door, taking the
experience with you.
22. Take 3 deep breaths, and when you are ready, return to
your normal waking state of being.
Know you can return there anytime you want a boost of
Certified Voyager tarot consultant, coach and teacher.
Certified crystal healer/teacher.